Hi~~ Welcome to my simple blog about my days.diary.fairytale .... look around and enjoy~~ and don't forget to leave your "trail" hahaha~ XD XD
Disclaimer!
Welcome to my ugly cute blog . please READ my Rules : No ripping, spamming,bashing and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must!
Best-viewed : 1024x768. Enjoy and have fun!!
D.E.A.S.S.Y
Just Click it!

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
Me.Myself.I


I am Deassy Rizky Syahputri
I am 16 y.o in age
I live in small lovely town, Banyuwangi in Indonesia
I am in XII Science one in SMAN 1 Glagah
I can speak Bahasa, English , Korean, japanese and chinese
Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Speak Up!

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
Oktober 2008 | Maret 2009 | November 2010 |

Balada Kucing Keselek
It's begin from a First.... ^_^

Music
Music Here!

Waw... Long time no posting~!!!
Written at Rabu, 18 Maret 2009 | back to top

waw waw waw....
so, 5 months I do not posting a thing!!!
waw... so terrible....

wah,, akhirnya bisa ganti layout juga *katrok*
parah...

well, maybe later I'll writing a thing...

haha...
I'll edit this first... then I keep posting day by day (hopefully)

Label: